Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting All Neptuny Tonight


Saturn and Mars are creeping up to my Neptune, Jupiter and Uranus are opposing it, Pluto is squaring it. So I'm going to get all Neptuny tonight.  I can tell when things get all Neptuny for me because the Pleadians reappear.  And sure enough today they were everywhere.  Turns out, Pleadians like Facebook.
If this sounds like Sci fi or Fantasy to you, you didn't have them living in your house for years.  I'm awfully glad to see them because I really missed their sweet energy.  But more importantly, they have very interesting things to say.
They described my last several years very well in their missive today, and they described the last two weeks pretty well too.  I know it when I see it.
But the most important thing that they had to say was that we are in the last passage toward the dimensional shift, so it is important that we leave our warrior aspects behind and look toward manifesting.  The fight is fought, the ones who want to stay in three dimensions have created what they wanted and we are free to create our own.
We can leave the fear and douse the anger now and work from power, which is always love.
We have been battered and bruised but we made it through.  Now we need some healing, and a lot of creativity.  So stop worrying about the structures that are seeming to bind us, we are free of those the minute we release them.  Let the anger melt away and ease your tired muscles.
Our time now is best used in creating our future as beautifully as we can imagine.  No doubts, no judgement on the things we can't effect.  Move into our future and watch the veil start to melt.
We made it.  We are not getting there, we are there.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. I awoke angry again this morning. I'll breathe through it and seek a softer place. Maybe then I'll be able to more deeply consider this post.

    ReplyDelete