Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our Time to Shine


We are feeling the squeeze now.  We have known for years, if we are astrologers that this is coming.  If we are light workers, we have been assured that it would come. Now it is upon us and it is getting really hard to navigate the energies.
So what is needed is to raise our energies.  When I say "stay out of the muck", this is what I am saying.   Keep the chakras clear and bubbling.  Keep the white light around you like a cloak, let it flow out to the world around you,.   Radiate your positive energy.
Stay away from all the negative messaging, it is merely the end of the old structures.  Keep the pressure on to have them held accountable, but don't muck around in their methods.
I am finding it helpful to look to both ancient mysteries and to the opening of information about new dimensions and parallel universes.
Little things I have seen lately are point to new awareness, at the moment it is coming from everywhere.
Deepak Chopra's assurance that consciousness is non locational, reminded me of how large we all can be if we get a bit higher and not so dependent on the physical body or location.
But that's just one of many new ideas out there.  if they help me make my soul larger, I keep them , if they diminish  my own knowing, I let them go, or toss them decisively out.
No matter which Light work areas you have followed up to now, you will find that they all lead to the center..  Keep your mind open to new messages, because the key may come from unexpected places.  Your inner listening will tell you whether to believe them or not.  
A lot of aspiring light workers are going to come out now with some half baked ideas.  This is because they can't stop clinging to their old paradigm.  Be gentle with them and bring them to love. 
There is a lot of power behind the level of change we have been hoping for and it is right now, and for years. This is our time. Come on out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment